Sunday, June 7, 2020

May 11, 2020

Fishers of Men...or Just Fishers of Fish


What's up everyone! Thought I'd send an email real quick! This week was not too bad I guess! We've been fishing a lot and you'll be happy to know I caught a fish and have actually caught quite a few fish so I'm getting better! Now one could ask "how do you get better at fishing?" Well let me tell you. You stop breaking your line every other cast and you don't lose your bait as much because you actually know how to cast. Oh and you learn how to cast far. So yeah I'm having fun with that!

We also went to the Keeper of the plains this week in Wichita which was lots of fun! It's this big Indian statue and it's one of the few things to see in Kansas! 

Umm yeah that's about it! We're trying to teach lots of lessons so if you'd be interested in a lesson via messenger, hangouts, or another form of communication we can use, let me know and we can work something out!

Warmest regards,

Elder Nixon 





No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...