Sunday, August 16, 2020

August 3, 2020

 What Can I Say Except You're Welcome

Back again for another weekly email are we? I'm impressed we've all made it this far honestly! So yes the rumors are true. I have been out for a year so that is exciting. I never thought a year ago I'd he chillin in Lawrence Kansas with my good friend Elder Scroggin! It's been a crazy journey and not at all what I expected but I've loved it! 

We haven't had too exciting of a week honestly. We've taught a few lessons with John who is progressing very well! I'm thinking he will get baptized this transfer which is exciting! 

So on my one year mark we went out to our Bishops house and they fed us dinner and then we burned a shirt which was good fun! 

Yep that's my email! Sorry it isn't too much, but enjoy the pictures!

Warmest regards, 

Elder Nixon 







No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...