Sunday, July 5, 2020

June 22, 2020

I'm an Artist

What's up everyone!  Honestly not too much happened as y'all could've guessed, but it still was a good week!


I've only got a few things to update on. Not sure if I mentioned our referral Katherine from some missionaries in AZ but we taught her a lesson that went great! The other missionaries from AZ were on the call but their technology was being rubbish so they left and we just taught! Good times!

We did lots of service this week! We helped some members from on of the other wards here in town with some yard work. They're installing an in ground pool and we helped move dirt and rocks. I got to help him measure and cut stone for a little pathway! We were there for probably 2 hours and right after we finished we went to a little town outside of Lawrence to help this lady paint a metal fence. That took a lot out of me. It was probably 90 degrees, the sun was beating down on us, and we were just painting for like 4 hours. At least we got some pizza out of it!

This week I got super bored so I decided to improve my art skills! I drew a Jayhawk on my whiteboard with dry erase markers. It only took a few hours but it was worth it!!

Um yeah that's all I've got for this week! 

Warmest regards, 

Elder Nixon 




No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...