Sunday, April 19, 2020

March 30, 2020

I Went to Oklahoma?!?!







Howdy folks. As I'm sure you all know, we are on quarantine. It's quite an interesting time. We don't do a whole lot, but we do what we can. 

Let's see so a few weeks ago we had transfers. I got the news I would be staying in Hutch, but my comp was gonna leave. That was sad. I got my new companion who's name was Elder Tennyson from Tuscon AZ. Yes, I meant to say was. More to come.

So, the day after transfers we get a call from our mission president who told us that my new companion was actually going home due to some health conditions and the Corona. So fast forward a week. We get a call from the AP's and they told us we needed to be in Wichita the next day for emergency transfers. He then told me I needed to pack my bags as well because I was leaving the area so that was sad. I only had a few mental breakdowns but I'm good now. So Thursday morning we were in Wichita with all our stuff. It didn’t take long for me to get my new companion and area. My new companion is Elder Briggs from Gilbert AZ so south Provo as we all call it. I'm serving in a little town called Wellington. The other day we were bored so we just said screw it and drove to Oklahoma! It's only about a 30ish minute drive. Yeah that's about all I've got for the week. I'm keeping it together so don't worry about me! Sorry the email is all over the place but I've been pretty scatterbrained lately. 

Warmest Regards,

Elder Nixon 







No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...