Sunday, April 19, 2020

April 6, 2020

Not Much



Well everyone I don’t have much to say since we don't have much to do. This week wasn't too bad tho! Just a lot of sitting around with nothing to do. If anyone has some great ideas of fun things to do I'd gladly accept them. Keep in mind I am a missionary and can't do a whole lot, but my family sent me a Lego set that I'm stoked about! So yeah that's about all I've got! But I thought I'd still send an email for my fans! I do it for y'all! Hope y'all are doing as well as you can with the times we are in! I loved this weekend though and getting to hear some very inspiring words from our Prophet and our Apostles! I am so grateful we are led by a Prophet who had been called by God! It's reassuring to know that! I challenge everyone to re-read or re listen to conference when it becomes available! I know I will be with my abundant free time! And if you didn't get the chance to watch or listen, or perhaps you were carried away in the spirit during one of the sessions I would definitely encourage you to make sure you read the talks you didn’t hear! Just listen to it all I guess! Feel free to send me stuff to keep us entertained. We will take pretty much anything at this point. 821 w. 7th Wellington KS 67152

Love you all,

Elder Nixon

Also, prayers would be appreciated that my friends who are home right now all get reassigned to the KWM! 
HURRAH FOR ISRAEL 




No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...