Saturday, March 7, 2020

February 10, 2020

Lots going on...Not really though!



What is up everyone! I've got some good stuff for the week! Or past two weeks... so I hit 6 months and that was cool! Time is flying by! We had transfers last week and unfortunately I got yoinked out of Great Bend and thrown into the great town of Hutchinson! My new comp is Elder Newman from Lehi UT! Hutch is a little bigger than Great Bend and I like it so far! We've got a chick fil a and two little ceasers so that's pretty dope! Other than that I don't have a whole lot! I'll tell y'all a dope story tho! The other day we were walking around and I had no idea what to do but I'm Senior comp so my comp leaves everything up to me. I decided to try visiting some members in the area so we did! There was a name neither of us knew so we just stopped by! The member let us right in and told us she had been meaning to call us to ask for a blessing but I don’t think she had our number but then we just showed up! It was pretty awesome! 





I don't have much else honestly! I'm doing really good for all those wondering! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...