Sunday, December 22, 2019

December 16, 2019

Not a Whole Lot



I don't have a whole lot of time or content unfortunately so I guess it works out. These week it felt like I was super busy. 

Wednesday I left to go to Hays for DCM and then exchanges. I left from there to go to Salina to do another exchange with the ZL's and then on the way back I had to stop back in Hays to give a baptismal interview. That was actually pretty exciting. The only weird thing is the kid was 11 so it was a little weird asking him some of the questions...(if you know, you know) but we made it through! I finally got home and then turned right back around to go to a dinner 45 minutes away. 

The other day we got a call from some Sister missionaries in another mission who had a referral for us. I'm pretty excited to go meet her and see what's up. 

Lastly I gained a new respect for all my friends in foreign missions. While in Salina I went to a dinner with a bunch of Spanish people and they spoke Spanish the whole time. I understood very little, but I just wanna say I respect everyone serving in a foreign country and learning a new language. 

Also I will be staying in Great Bend for another transfer so I'll be here till about February! 

That's all I got for this week. I love and miss you all. Make sure all y'all are always good examples because you never know who is watching you!

Warmest regards, 

Elder Nixon

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...