Friday, September 6, 2019

August 10, 2019

Cool Story

I wanted to write to all of you and tell you a cool story that happened here. The other night the guys in my room and Elder Bee, who sleeps in the other room, were talking and one of the Elders asked if someone comes and gets you when you die, and I had remembered reading a story once in Grandpa Chester's journal about when Louis died and how he lost his voice, but he told Grandpa Chester that someone was there to get him. If you guys don't know that story is you should definitely read it. It's on like page 26 of his journal. Anyway, I finished reading it, and the spirit that was in our room was undeniable. We all like had chills and stuff. We all just sat there like what just happened. It was amazing. Definitely a testimony to all of us in the room that the church is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...