Sunday, July 18, 2021

March 22, 2021

 New Hair, Who Dis?

Well I ain't got much to say unfortunately. This week flew by though! We have been doin LOTS of service which has been nice because it gets us outside and the weather has been SO nice so I've been loving that. I'm getting excited for summer and 100 degree weather with 100% humidity. just kidding it sucks but that's okay! The work has been a little slow here unfortunately, but Louis who we baptized has been doing AMAZING! He is going to get a temple recommend next week and he told us that yesterday he spent 4 hours doing family history and we didn't even ask him to!! It is awesome seeing him progress in the gospel! 

Uh yeah I think that's all I've got unfortunately. I was joking with one of the sisters in my district who gets her emails off consistently every week and writes a lot that it'll wear off eventually and once you miss one week of emailing it just gets easier and easier to not email. 

I did have a cool spiritual thought I guess. I was reading 2 Nephi 24:16 stuck out to me. I reckon there will be a day when we see Satan for who he really is and quite honestly I think we'll just laugh at him and probably say something along the lines of "bro you really the one that caused all my pain? You're a chump." Now I'm not sure if it will be exactly like that but everyone remember that Satan truly has no power of us and we have all power over him. All we gotta do is consistently choose the right! No wonder that's what we teach the primary kids! 

Yep that's all I've got! Hurrah for Israel!

Warmest regards,

Elder Nixon 







No comments:

Post a Comment

July 26, 2021

 This is It Good heavens I can't believe I'm actually writing this email. I never really thought I'd get here. As most of you kn...